Engagement rings are a sign of commitment between two people. It’s a physical representation of the love that is shared and the memories to come. At Nasr Jewelers, we have a stunning collection of engagement rings in stock because when someone in our community is ready to take that next step in their relationship, we want to be prepared with options. What we’ve realized over the years is that our customers know the look of what they want but aren’t always sure how to express it; this is why, today, we are going into detail on the different types of ring styles, metals, and brands that we carry!
As mentioned, our store is always stocked with rings of many different shapes, sizes, and brands. No two people are alike. So, it’s imperative that we offer unique pieces as well as classics. No matter what you’re on the hunt for, we guarantee that we can assist your search.
- Gabriel & Co
- Grown with Love – Lab-Grown Diamonds
- M.K. Diamonds & Jewelry
- MWI Eloquence
- Simon G.
- Scott Kay
As you can see, when you shop at Nasr Jewelers, you are gaining access to a wide range of options!
- Platinum – While a popular option for an engagement ring, platinum is also one of the most expensive metals. However, the perks are numerous. Platinum is durable and will never fade, meaning it’ll be accentuating your sparkling diamond forever.
- White Gold – If you’re shopping on a budget but want the beauty of a platinum band, we recommend you go with white gold. You’ll get a similar look, durability, and scratch resistance without the high price point.
- Rose Gold – Does your loved one have an old soul? If so, a rose gold ring may be their perfect fit! With its vintage look, it’ll flow well with their style, and since it’s durable, you can rest assured you’re getting your money’s worth. As an added bonus, rose gold is surprisingly affordable!
- Yellow Gold – A yellow gold ring is timeless and classic. It’s been making a comeback as of late, and since the 18k gold is resistant to tarnish, we’re not shocked!
Before choosing a metal, we recommend that you put out feelers to learn what color your partner prefers. Once determined, your choice then becomes relatively simple!
- Solitaire – Simply put, a solitaire ring has one diamond. A popular choice, this style highlights the diamond and showcases a classic elegance.
- Side stones – Are you looking for a pop of wow? A side stone ring has small diamonds, sapphires, or other gemstones featured running alongside a larger, center stone. If you want a pop of color, this may be your go-to!
- Halo – For those searching for a piece with diamonds galore, a halo ring is a sure bet. A halo ring has small diamonds circling the larger, center stone. This circular look is very appealing and makes a strong statement.
If you live in the Denton, TX, area and are ready to make a statement of love to your partner, stop by Nasr Jewelers now! We are overflowing with engagement rings and are confident that we can help you find the perfect piece.
With questions, call (940) 565-8282!